Monday, December 8, 2014

Too little too late

Toward the last week of the project I thought about the visual design, and wondered if there wasn't another theme we could attach to the game, or a different way to use the mechanic we were coming up with. I landed on an idea called Matter Maker.

In this game you would rotate a molecular chamber collecting atomic particles to make atoms and molecules. With one of the guns you could attract electrons, with another you could attract protons, and with a third you could attract neutrons. You would combine these particles to make atoms. I called it matter maker and concepted up this artwork:


I proposed this to my team members who all thought it was a good idea, but we all agreed it was too late to make those changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment